As embodied beings, we are surrounded and sustained in a constant flow of elements and energy that inform our every movement and gesture. Learning to see and skillfully navigate these currents, profoundly influences how we experience and are experienced in our day-to-day living.
The Men's Elemental Immersion brings deeper awareness and experience to all elements of life. Practice expanding your spectrum of perception, while resting into the consciousness you inherently are. In this pristine adventure, breathe spaciousness into
your life, your work, your relationships, your community, your physicality and your moment-to-moment state.
In this Immersion:
- Journey into the high desert terrain of Zion National Park with a group of heartful, strong and dynamic men.
- Learn to circulate your breath, sexual energy and life experiences through-out your embodiment.
- Heighten and expand awareness of movement, generating clarity and confidence in your actions.
- Bask in the beauty and intensity of a very awake place, similarly noticing and exploring the back country of your own internal landscapes.
- Recognize and anchor into deep consciousness in ways that will continue to be available to you for the rest of your life.
- Become more aware of the process of meeting, staying present with and skillfully navigating the continually changing currents of experience.
- Create a stronger relationship with that which challenges you, finding freedom and adaptability at your core.
- Enter focused considerations to unpack patterns of life that tend to go unaddressed.
- Explore the distinctions between structures that bring clarity and those which inhibit the natural and free spontaneity of your masculine genius.
- Celebrate, tussle with brothers in humor, and forge bonds that last a lifetime.
May 8-15th, 2018
Kolob Terrace region of Zion National Park - in a pristine, very remote, and privately owned valley, far from tourist activities.
$1,550 - Includes food and camping.
By application only, email email@example.com for details, with questions about the Immersion, and to apply: