Call To Presence: A Weekend for Men
Awakened Purpose, Embodied Presence, and the Art of Sexual Yoga
Join Eli for this piercing exploration into living the full spectrum of your masculine heart, depth, and freedom through your every breath and gesture.
- Sharpen your sword of awareness and align with the pristine consciousness underlying this moment.
- Take a stand for what you know as unquestionably true, willing to turn and face shadows that men avoid—forging integrity and self-knowledge.
- Strengthen the warrior aspect of your being, learning to move into action with grace and vulnerable force.
- Transform depleting distractions and unconscious fidgets into choiceful actions that loosen contractions and reveal your true value.
- Cultivate the skills, state of being, and practices to continue evolving, while calling self and male friends to a truer demonstration of masculine mastery.
Trainings with Eli are offered in a strong spirit of integrity, humor, and heart. Bringing potency to ancient methods and breathing life into newly developed practices that awaken, clarify, and open the deepening man.
Call to Presence will offer you:
- Dynamic embodiment learnings through yogic, awareness, and martial practices.
- Heartful structure to give and receive clear, direct, and honest reflection with a group of dedicated and experienced men.
- Understanding of the dynamics in sexual polarity and its potent influence on your intimate life, from attracting the partner you desire to deepening your chosen relationship.
- Instruction in breath practices that cultivate, circulate, and sustain life force across the spectrum of human expression—from deep lovemaking to dire conflict, and from great celebration to the natural process of letting go.
- Real bonds of brotherhood forged through loving challenge, and the option to continue practicing with these men as part of an online men’s group. (Details provided in person.)
Note: This weekend is for men who want to know AND embody more of their true depth—men who choose to consciously evolve in response to the challenges of relationship, purpose and life.
Not for the faint of heart. The weekend offers a full spectrum of experiences aimed to stretch, challenge and strengthen—inspiring genuine confidence and deep belly laughter.
February 23-25th, 2018
Friday: 6:30p.m.—10:00p.m. / Saturday: 9:00a.m.—9:00p.m. / Sunday: 9:00a.m.—6:00p.m.
Two need-based scholarships are available. Contact for application.