The Men's Elemental Immersion brings deeper awareness and experience to all elements of life. Practice expanding your spectrum of perception, while resting into the consciousness you inherently are. In this mystical adventure, breathe spaciousness into your life, your work, your relationships, your community, your physicality and your moment-to-moment state.
- Journey into Bali’s majestic nature with a group of heartful, strong and dynamic men.
- Train to circulate your breath, sexual energy and full engagement of life experiences through-out your embodiment.
- Heighten and expand awareness of movement, generating clarity and confidence in your actions.
- Visit magnificent waterfalls, lush jungle, and ancient sacred sites, similarly exploring and learning to navigate the internal landscapes of your own being.
- Recognize and anchor into deep consciousness in ways that will continue to be available to you for the rest of your life.
- Create a stronger relationship with that which challenges you, finding freedom and adaptability at your core.
- Enter focused considerations to unpack patterns of life that tend to go unaddressed.
- Explore the distinctions between structures that bring clarity and those which inhibit the natural and free spontaneity of your masculine genius.
- Celebrate, tussle with brothers in humor, and forge bonds that last a lifetime.
March 17th - 24th, 2019
Bali Eco Stay - Indonesia
$1,750 - Program tuition
$550 - Food and shared lodging (inquire for private lodging rate)
Scholarships available by application for returning students & men who need financial assistance.
By application only — email [email protected] for details, with questions about the Immersion, and to apply.
Men's Elemental Immersions with Eli are offered in a strong spirit of honor, humor, and heart—bringing newly developed practices, as well as tried and tested ways to cultivate depth, openness, and embodied awareness.
One of the ancient means of sharpening your masculine clarity, is in the company of fellow men who are dedicated to remaining awake and present in the midst of life’s challenges. Together with deep regard and strong practice, we will hold one another accountable to our own unique expressions of integrity, artistry, and love.
Led by Eli Buren.